Cleaning & Ironing 4u ltd
In the kitchen we wash and polish all work surfaces, clean exterior of all appliances, including kettle, toaster etc.
We clean microwave inside and out, the cupboards on the outside. We remove cobwebs, clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required. We polish the windows sills and windows. We clean the hob and the extractor fan (on the outside). At the end we hoover and wash the floors.
In the bathrooms we clean, polish and de-scale the shower screen, degreased the wall tiles.
We make sure that the bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings are cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished, the toilet will be de-scaled, and brushed clean.
The mirrors will be cleaned and polished and we will hoover and wash all the floors.
General and bedrooms:
In all the rooms we dust throughout, remove cobwebs, clean all glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames ).
We polish all wooden furniture, clean all doors and tops of doors, clean all windows internally and windows sills. We hoover and wash all the floors.
Hot water extraction, also known as “steam cleaning”, is the method of cleaning where heated water is jetted onto the carpet under pressure and is extracted out with a powerful vacuum. We use the most advanced cleaning equipment available – our hot water extraction process will leave your carpet looking better than ever, it dries quickly and leaves no sticky residue.
We will happily move furniture to clean carpets, clean underneath and then replace. Where necessary we will put furniture on pads or foil to prevent your carpet from marking
The products we use are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable. They are completely safe for pets too. We can use bactericides and odour neutralisers during the cleaning process if required.
We are also able to provide stain protector treatments to help guard against future staining. Any spills will puddle on the surface giving you time to blot it out rather than just soaking in and creating a stain.
All our staff are trained and experienced carpet cleaning technicians
Read our reviews on Checkatrade:
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your carpet cleaning requests
End of Tenancy
Moving in or moving out of a property means much more than just packing. We know that the house you are about to leave or to move in has to look at its best.
This is our step-by-step guide what we will follow while cleaning your property:
- Clean inside and outside of all kitchen cupboards and drawers
- Clean internally and externally fridge
- Wipe down microwave from inside and outside
- Clean inside and outside of washing machine, soap dispenser and filters
- Clean dishwasher from inside and out
- Clean and degrease outside of oven, polish outside chrome
- Clean and polish hob/ grill
- Clean, degrease and polish extractor fan
- Remove mould and grease from wall tiles, wash down and polish
- Clean exterior of all kitchen appliances such as kettle, toaster, etc.
- Wash down and polish all kitchen countertops
- Remove lime scale and polish sink/ shine taps
- Clean windows from the inside; wipe down window sills/ window ledges
- Wipe down all woodwork (doors, door frames, skirting boards)
- Wipe down radiators
- Clean plugs, light switches
- Dispose of all rubbish
- Clean and polish rubbish bins from inside and outside
- Vacuum and wash hard floors
- Clean and polish bath
- Wash shower cabinet/ screen from inside and out/ de-scale and polish
- Clean and disinfect toilet from inside and out
- Wash and de-scale basin/ shine taps
- Wash down tiles and remove mould
- Clean mirrors
- Wipe clean cupboards/shelving/ surfaces
- Clean windows from inside, wipe down window sills/ window ledges
- Wipe down door/ frames/ skirting boards
- Wipe clean towel rail
- Vacuum and sanitise floors
Rooms / Other Premises Cleaning
- Remove cobwebs
- Clean coving, picture rail, cornice/ curtain rails
- Clean and polish mirrors, pictures
- Clean plugs, sockets, light switches, lamp shades, light fittings
- Clean fire surround and radiators/ behind radiators
- Wipe down doors and on top of doors
- Wipe down skirting boards all wooden furniture carefully of dust
- Wash windows internally, window sills, window ledges
- Clean inside, outside and on top of cupboards and wardrobes
- Clean behind and under furniture (if furnished accommodation)
- Move mattresses and vacuum under
- Vacuum and mop (if relevant) floors
- Upholstery vacuumed, cushions moved and cleaned underneath
- Wipe down stairway, banister and railings
Please note that our End of Tenancy Cleaning does not include professional Carpet Cleaning and Oven Clean which would be subject to additional charge. Outside window cleaning is not included in this service.
Tired of all that ironing. Let us take the strain. We can do the ironing in your own home. All our cleaning teams are minium of two people, one can clean and one can Iron. However if you prefer we can take the irnoing away.
After Party Cleaning
You just had a party and a laugh with your friends and family. You feel tired and when you look around you find that your house doesn1t look at its best.
Don`t panic, just give us a call and we will make sure to give your house a good clean so it can be tidy and shiny again.
Request More Information